Our Leadership Team
William “Bill” Legier, Managing Member
- Arthur Andersen & Company
- Oreck Corporation
- Legier & Company, apac
- de la Tour Holdings, LLC
- He developed, owned, and operated a multimillion-dollar portfolio of retail, residential, and industrial properties in the Southern Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast regions.
- He acquired and developed numerous pieces of real estate, including historic properties throughout New Orleans and the Gulf South region while employing noted architects.
- He served on the Board of Directors and as President of the New Orleans Center for the Creative Arts (NOCCA). At NOCCA, he headed the funding, acquisition, and restoration of 125,000 square feet of warehouses in New Orleans’s Bywater District, adjacent to the French Quarter. This was done to create a state-of-the-art conservatory for students in the arts throughout Louisiana. In addition, this project’s cost exceeded $25 million at its inception and continues to grow and develop. The facility and programs are recognized as one of a kind in the United States.
- In 1984, he founded the CPA firm Legier & Company, apac, a leading New Orleans-based forensic CPA and business consulting firm. Its clientele includes the “who’s who” in the regional and national business industries.
- Bill graduated from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He is a CPA certified in financial forensics.